Saturday, January 4, 2014

so cool...

I'm home in California where its warm enough to wear short sleeves.  Meanwhile, my friends on the east coast are dealing with a snow storm.  Hoping that they're all safe and warm...I think they're fine, especially since I saw a bunch of Facebook photos of enjoying a snow day:)  This card will be submitted to the Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes challenge, and is completely and totally  inspired by Paper Smooches Design Team member Pamela Ho's card, seen here.


I think I'd have to spend endless years at the craft table to develop the skills, precision, and style that Pamela has.  She's crazy talented! I made my own mask to make two little notches to serve as talk bubble stems.  I love how Pamela flipped the sky and land so that white space is available for the talk bubble sentiment. When I did the same, the little critters were able to have a nice convo.  Brrr-fect and so cool!

That's it!  Thanks for stopping by:)


Supplies:

Stamps: Paper Smooches Chilly Chums
Inks: Memento (tuxedo black); Tim Holtz (peacock feathers)
Other: patterned paper

2 comments :

  1. ADORABLE!!!! LOVE how you created the speach bubble! Thanks so much for playing with us at SPARKS! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete